Find the crucial early actions in your product
Every product has key actions that correlate with long-term retention. (Facebook’s “7 friends in 10 days” is an example.) With Heap, you can hone in on this metric, then design your product to swiftly bring people to those actions.
- Track user data to see which behaviors predict long-term value
- Isolate your true indicators of adoption
- Chart your product roadmap with activation in mind
Smooth the path to activation
With Heap data, you can learn everything about activation. What did users do before the activation step? What paths lead to it? Which demographics or acquisition channels produce higher activation? Which in-product behaviors most correlate with activation?
With Heap, it’s easy to answer these questions, and to personalize your in-app experience to optimize for different users. You can also use this information to target marketing to users most likely to adopt your product.
- Analyze activation with extreme granularity – behaviors around it, user segments, most profitable channels
- Eliminate moments that prevent users from activating in your product
- Obtain highly predictive data on long-term retention
Grow improved average time-to-completion by over 500%
See how Grow used Heap to identify key actions and make it easier for users to perform them.Learn More
Use data to get users to your “aha” moments
A Smarter Approach
Enchant your users
The sooner users reach your key activation moments, the more revenue they’ll bring in.
Measure and know
Don’t guess on product changes. Test endlessly, then keep the changes that actually make a difference.
Better allocate resources
When you know which moments draw users in, you can direct resources towards maximizing them.