Accurate data with full control
Control permissions for viewing, modifying, and reporting with default user roles. Expand data access with role-based project access. Keep your account clean and organized with categorized events, segments, reports, personal sandboxes, and staging environments.
- Use Live View to monitor a real-time stream of data to evaluate Virtual Events, property metadata, and implementation
- Use event verification to validate Virtual Events
- Use Virtual Events to update, rename, and combine events as you iterate on your product
Make sure your data stays protected. Control who can access, modify, and report on your data with advanced permissions, role-based project access, SSO/2FA, and an intrusion detection system.
Maintain a trusted, up-to-date dataset. Tools like event previews, version control, and verification make sure your data stays accurate.
Standardize behavioral data across your account. Keep your account clean and easy to navigate with categories, personal sandboxes, and low data volume alerting.
Our big win moving over to Heap was having clean data. With our previous analytics solution, we had a page of 30 caveats – people couldn't trust it. We now can have more confidence in the data.
Customer Data Analytics , Sur La Table
Understand events without digging through your code base
Use our events view to quickly survey your data.
- Event history offers version control over all of your defined behaviors. Manage your event data and maintain historical records as you iterate on your product
- Use event previews and low-volume monitoring to instantly understand the quantity of data being collected, the number of reports using events, and who modified each event
- Add additional context and discoverability with flexible naming, categorization, and annotation