Scale Access To Data And Insights
Heap’s platform enables everyone at your organization to confidently answer their questions, without handing over the keys to the entire kingdom.
Make sure your data is protected. Control who can access, modify, and report on your data with advanced permissions, role-based project access, SSO/2FA, and an intrusion detection system.
Maintain a trusted, up-to-date dataset. Heap provides a variety of tools to ensure your analyses are accurate with event previews, version control, and verification.
Standardize behavioral data across your account. Keep your account clean and easy to navigate with categories, personal sandboxes, and low data volume alerting.
Our big win moving over to Heap was having clean data. With our previous analytics solution, we had a page of 30 caveats – people couldn't trust it. We now can have more confidence in the data.
Customer Data Analytics, Sur La Table
Heap is Built to Ensure Quality, Accurate Data Without Code Reviews, or Prolonged QA Cycles
- Use Live View to monitor a real-time stream of data to evaluate Virtual Events, property metadata, and implementation success
- Use event verification to validate Virtual Events and ensure your team has access to trustworthy and complete datasets
- Use Virtual Events to update, rename, and combine events as you iterate on your product without breaking your analytics
Understand Events Without Digging Through Your Code Base
Use our events view to understand your data at a glance.
- Event history offers version control over all of your defined behaviors. Manage your event data and maintain historical records as you iterate on your product
- Use event previews and low-volume monitoring to instantly understand the quantity of data being collected, the number of reports using events, and who modified each event
- Add additional context and discoverability with flexible naming, categorization, and annotation
Control Access to Data
Power your entire team’s access to data using advanced permissions.
- Control who can view, modify, and report on data with 5 default user roles. Create custom user permissions with our enterprise plan
- Expand data access to multiple teams with role-based project access
- Keep your account clean and organized with categorized events, segments, reports, personal sandboxes, and staging environments