How to build a great data practice – at any stage
A fireside chat with product leaders from Snowflake, Brooklyn Data, Heap, and mutual customer Precision Nutrition
Watch this panel on demand!
Thank you for registering!
Form has been successfully submitted.
You can watch the recording below.
Join Heap and Snowflake in a fireside chat with mutual customer Precision Nutrition about how companies at any stage can build a data practice that grows as they do.
Panelists include Justin Langseth (Data Exchange CTO, Snowflake), Scott Breitenother (Founder of Brooklyn Data Co., ex-VP of Analytics at Casper), Connie Yuan (Product Manager at Heap), as well as Virgil Strong (Chief Data & Analytics Officer) from Heap and Snowflake customer Precision Nutrition.
Join us for an hour of discussion and debate as we outline the technologies and processes companies need to get their data practices up and running, especially as they apply to different industries.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- How to create a data set users actually trust
- Strategies for building data literacy in your organization
- Ways companies have improved adoption of data in different verticals
- Secure data collaboration strategies to improve data analytics
- Lessons learned from COVID-19 that have impacted data scientists and analysts