Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of Heap
Learn about the business benefits and cost savings enabled by Heap.
Download the report now!
Form has been successfully submitted.
We’ve sent you an email but you can also download the Forrester study below.
Forrester’s findings are based on research and interviews with a publicly-traded financial services technology company with multiple years of experience using Heap. The content ultimately provides organizations with a comprehensive framework for evaluating this data analytics solution.
Heap enabled one company to iterate faster and bring more competitive products to market faster, which resulted in $3.9 million in employee efficiency savings over three years. Additionally, the studied organization realized the following benefits with Heap:
- Reduced sprint cycles needed for product enhancements by 40%
- Saved developers nearly 3,000 hours of manual tagging annually
- Generated $1.7 million in incremental revenue over three years
- Considerably shortened the time needed to address site issues
- Minimized annual software spend by eliminating a legacy analytics platform
What they're saying
We wanted to answer questions like, ‘how many people took x, y, z actions in this order.’ For that, we needed a better, more flexible tool.
Director of Product Analytics, LendingClub
See how LendingClub used Heap to remove friction and optimize their user experience.Read Customer Stories