Strategic Account Executive
Heap has made a fundamental innovation in analytics. Our revenue has increased more than 10x in the prior year. Inbound lead volume only continues to grow, and we’re scaling the team alongside it to keep up!
We're looking to bring on sales hires to help us scale to $100M in ARR and beyond. You'll be the most direct source of revenue growth at Heap. You'll empower every type of company, from Fortune 500 retailers to fast-growing mobile apps. You'll be the main steward of Heap's brand to new customers. And as we scale, your insights will dictate how our sales team operates at 10 and 100 people.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Be aligned to a handful of strategic enterprise customers and new logo enterprise targets to create opportunities, close business and expand relationships
- Partner with our 3rd party consulting and technology partnerships to develop, market & sell comprehensive solutions
- Become an expert on Heap’s product and conduct discovery calls, demos, and thought-leadership events to existing and prospective customers
- Effectively sell the value of Heap to key stakeholders within the account
- Partner closely with our customer success team to ensure optimal customer adoption and satisfaction
- Develop & execute strategic account plans
- Close deals in both net new accounts and existing accounts.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Execute disciplined opportunity and pipeline management practices in SFDC
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers.
- Evangelize Heap's behavioral analytics platform.
- Lead cross functional resources to optimize win rates
30/60/90 Day Plan
- Within 30 days, you will:
- Develop engagement plan for New Logos
- Meet Customer Exec Sponsors
- Heap Certified
- Within 60 days, you will:
- Built expansion & new logo pipeline
- Identify 3rd party influencers in handful new logo accounts
- Within 90 days, you will:
- Developed early stage pipe of new logos & expands
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of enterprise SaaS experience in the Analytics, Mobile, or Business Applications with at least 2+ focused on expanding existing enterprise accounts
- Experience selling into Financial Services and/or Technology Industries, preferred
- Prior success materially growing ARR in existing six figure ACV accounts
- Ability to build champions and get to the attention of C-level execs
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preferable skills include: Experience in financial services, Force Management, and/or MEDDPICC training
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!