Heap has made a fundamental innovation in analytics, and we're looking for a content marketer who can help us communicate that shift to the market and bring in new business. Over 5,000 companies like Zendesk and Optimizely have chosen us over more established incumbents and we’d like you to help us build on that momentum.
Great storytelling isn’t just informative. It’s engaging, provocative, and inspires action. We’re looking for a passionate content marketer to drive content marketing strategy, take ownership of communications, messaging, and most importantly, genuinely connect with our users.
As the content marketing lead, you’ll own both content strategy and execution, translating the brand & value proposition into content themes and assets that drive leads. Join our brand new marketing team and help us build from the ground up. Help us tell our story.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Build and execute Heap’s content marketing calendar
- Tell the Heap story in an engaging, dynamic way
- Engage, delight, and convert key customer segments
- Help meet marketing goals around brand awareness, lead generation, traffic growth, and customer acquisition and retention
- Make sure content marketing strategy is well defined, communicated, continually measured and optimized.
- Work closely with sales, product, and customer success to develop communications
- Develop great content: whitepapers, e-books, infographics, blog posts, decks and more
- Build & manage relationships with analysts, co-marketing partners, and vendors
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in content marketing (minimum), ideally in B2B SaaS
- Strategic, passionate storytelling ability
- Ability to understand and communicate our brand personality
- Experience analyzing content data for reports and optimization opportunities
- Proven track record of driving successful content strategy across channels
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $40M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We work in SF and offer plenty of awesome benefits. We'd love to hear from you!
View All Job OpeningsApply Today