Senior Product Manager - Trial Experience, Growth
At Heap, we’re building the next generation of product analytics, for growth-minded teams. We recognize the market’s shift to digital provides an opportunity for every company to win over customers and prospects through product interaction. But to do so, product teams need easy, fast access to complete and accurate product usage data to make the best investment decisions and create delightful experiences.
We want to optimize that same experience for our customers. As the Senior Product Manager for the growth team, you’ll be working with the growth designer and engineering team to craft a smooth, self-service onboarding experience. You’ll optimize for conversion and work closely with marketing and success to make sure users are seamlessly guided to realize the full value of Heap.
At Heap, this means you will:
Understand user needs. Gather customer context to build a fundamental understanding of who is using the product, why they are using the product, and what might encourage them to form a deeper relationship with the product. Partner with design to inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
Drive business impact. Work with Heap’s engineering and design leadership to define measurable long-term objectives that have tangible business impact. Then define a hypothesis-driven roadmap aimed at achieving that impact.
Build, Ship, Learn. You’ll partner closely with growth marketing and engineering, utilizing experimentation techniques, to quickly iterate and improve the trial experience and conversion, all while learning from every experiment.
What we're looking for:
- 5-9 years of product management experience
- Experience with experimentation, how to prototype, and how to roll out iterative updates and track their impact.
- An in-depth knowledge of analytics, and a good understanding of how and when to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions.
- Ability to align key stakeholders including engineering / design, marketing and customer success as well as company leadership around the roadmap.
- Ability to provide clarity on detailed customer and business needs and facilitate informed, well-reasoned engineering decisions that trade off engineering scope, product quality, and technical debt.
- Proven record of driving business impact (e.g. increasing conversions, adoption, expansion).
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We work in SF and offer plenty of awesome benefits. We'd love to hear from you!