Senior Manager of Enterprise Marketing
Heap is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for enterprise accounts. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating account-based programs and leveraging pre-existing marketing programs to generate and accelerate enterprise account revenue. You are a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to create multi-touch programs with a strategic focus on account personalization, one-to-one, and one-to-few experiences. Your skill set includes a combination of account based and lifecycle marketing, and working with and enabling sales stakeholders. This position reports into the Head of Demand Gen.
You will be the lead for the development of all programs for our Enterprise accounts, meaning you will strategize, evaluate, and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to efficiently carry out creative integrated campaigns factoring in events and digital. You will utilize the resources available to manage Enterprise-segment marketing programs that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities. With years of professional marketing experience under your belt, you will use your marketing expertise to provide clear task management not only for yourself, but others as well.
What you will be doing:
- Developing goals and the go-to-market strategy for Enterprise Marketing Account programs. Including understanding the account stage and developing programs and tools to support account prioritization and execution plans according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, industry, buying cycle stage and propensity to buy.
- Ideating and executing 1:few and 1:many account based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at a subset of target accounts
- Developing multi-touch marketing programs that deliver engaged leads to sales
- Working with customer marketing to ensure that you’re creating programs that will drive upsells, cross sells and renewals for our enterprise accounts
- Leveraging global and regional demand generation programs, and further customizing for the enterprise segment
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities and areas of opportunity within key accounts and prioritized industry verticals
- Owning reporting and analysis on enterprise marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized
- Driving the development of thought leadership and sales enablement content for enterprise accounts including but not limited to playbooks, email campaigns, etc.
- Leading all communications to the Enterprise Sales team and Sales leadership on program enablement and results reporting.
- Go-to-Market Enablement - Lead the orchestration of execution components, including cross department coordination (field marketing, web, digital, services, sales, partners, etc.).
- Own final in-market program and packaging including creative, content development and program elements.
- Drive the database build and segmentation strategy for effective campaigns and lead management, maintaining the integrity and effectiveness of our database.
- Lead overall Enterprise Account Program communications including bi-weekly and monthly roll- up reports.
- Responsible for team communications of specific project plans and execution.
Who you are:
You are a thoughtful and creative marketer that has previous experience marketing to enterprise accounts. You are able to strategize and execute successful campaigns, prioritize issues and propose solutions. Your thoroughness and attention to detail enables you to serve as a mentor to others. You can take the lead on projects and provide constructive feedback to help team members grow and drive growth. You are a strategic thinker with the ability to adapt, as needed, in a high-growth environment.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in account-based marketing for B2B SaaS organizations, focused on enterprise accounts
- 7+ years experience in multi-channel marketing and/or integrated marketing
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for commercial account marketing programs
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, and other marketing tools is a plus
- Team Player. Excellent people skills especially working to align functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relentlessly High Standards. Detail oriented and deadline-driven.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!