Head of Global GTM Enablement
As the Head of Global Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for supporting Heap’s growth engine by equipping our sales teams with sales and product expertise. Heap is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, and this role will be leading our global sales enablement strategy.
As the leader of this team, you will set the vision for how we scale new hire training and implement ongoing education for Global Sales. You will use data to drive insights, and focus not only on enablement, but continual development, and refining overall sales effectiveness.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Design the vision, roadmap, and priorities for sales enablement at all levels and stages.
- Identify and solve for sales process inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and inconsistencies, focused on expediting ramp, improving process, and enhancing the customer journey
- Create and delivering an exceptional onboarding experience that sets the tone for sales excellence and continual learning, supported by thoughtful learning paths, content, playbooks and materials to guide and assist our sales teams
- Partner with the Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Finance, and People teams to develop programs, identify opportunities or gaps, and connect enablement findings and initiatives to in-the-field actions and outcomes
- Partner with Sales Operations to measure effectiveness across the various sales teams, across each milestone and against each stakeholder in the sales process
- Develop assessment and skill-based strategies to build prescriptive and predictive learning paths for all salespeople and to identify needs for additional training and growth
- Play an active role in strategic decision making around the direction and execution of highest level revenue objectives in partnership with our CRO.
Desired Experience and Proven Skills
- 6+ years of experience leading and building enablement teams and programs for a fast growth SaaS company
- Expert in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies
- Ability to recruit, train, inspire and develop a world class team
- Consistent and provable history of content creation with specific examples
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and in alignment with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Experience building out competitive programs, personas, and customer references
- Managerial ability and Leadership skills
- Knowledge of the analytics and data infrastructure industry
- Highly Organized, Self-Starter
- Strong customer communication (both written and verbal)
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!