Solution Marketing Manager
As a member of the Product Marketing team you will be responsible for establishing a strong product-market fit for Heap. To be successful you will need a deep understanding of the solutions and use cases our customers are addressing across multiple industries with the Heap Digital Insights Platform. Internally you will partner closely with Sales Enablement on sales plays and selling tools, while working with the Marketing team to promote your solution-level messaging and content. Externally you will be an advocate of Heap to our business users, which includes digital marketers (responsible for customer acquisition), product managers (responsible for customer adoption), and customer success managers (responsible for customer retention).
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills, a data-driven mindset, and ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What will you do?
- Create positioning and messaging for target personas that demonstrates an understanding of their key business problems and pain points through well-articulated value propositions
- Deliver sales content and tools that effectively advance our prospects and customers through the buyer’s journey (solution pages, solution briefs, blogs, webinars, white papers, playbooks, presentations, demos, ROI models, etc.)
- Use customer evidence, market and competitive intelligence, and product performance data to represent the voice of the customer
- Understand the competitive space and create external tools and internal training that differentiate our products and solutions in the market
- Work with Sales and Customer Success to understand their needs and deliver training and readiness that educates and inspires
- Work with the Marketing team to build comprehensive plans that drive product sales and adoption in market and support campaigns with content
- Work with Product Management to influence long-term product strategies and roadmaps
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience in B2B software, with at least 1 year in Product or Solution Marketing
- Familiar with Product and/or Web Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for creating solution marketing content and presenting both internally and externally
- Demonstrated success in driving and completing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of delivering results through cross-functional teams, in a highly matrixed environment
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!