Customer Success Enablement Manager
At Heap, it’s part of our mission to power business decisions with truth. Heap has removed the friction points to collecting the data that powers those insights and we want to also remove the friction points of using data by putting together one of the top customer success orgs within product analytics.
We believe that a deep expertise in data and analytics best practices will act as a differentiator and allow us to deliver a top-tier post sale experience. As Customer Success Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering programs that enable our CS teams to develop this mastery of the industry. Our teams need to be knowledgeable in the general area of “Product Analytics” and you should also have a deep understanding of how Heap enables customers to unlock powerful insights.
This role will report to the Director of Customer Education but will be responsible for enablement of our entire CS org (CSMs, AMs, Solutions/Support, Education, and Professional Services).
As the first hire in this role, you will be responsible for shaping what CS enablement looks like at Heap. If done well, you will have high visibility within the organization as you will be responsible for upleveling the teams that support our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, developing and maintaining onboarding programs for customer success teams and managers (Customer Success, Professional Services, Technical Support and Customer Education)
- Developing product training programs for customer success teams and managers
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers pain points and the way that Heap solves those then using that knowledge to build programs that uplevel our teams
- Establishing professional development programs for all customer success teams by utilizing existing skill matrix and leveling systems.
- Measure the success of the program through data-driven approaches
What we’re looking for:
- Previous enablement/training experience
- Experienced building this function from the ground up in a growth stage, B2B, SAAS company
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities
- Ability to create high-quality content autonomously
- Ability to work across a wide range of stakeholders to drive work forward
- Ability to execute under swift deadlines (must love moving fast and being flexible)
- Ability to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity and an open mind
Nice to Have
- Knowledge/Expertise in Product Analytics is a huge plus
- Instructional Design/Learning Experience background
- Experience working with or supporting global teams
- Experience in SaaS
- Previous experience as a CSM
- Experience leading a team