Heap is looking for a Web Manager with strong project management skills to own all components of the Heap website. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Marketing, the web manager will partner with resources both internal (design, content, demand gen, product, marketing) and external (dev and design agencies, SEO/CRO consultants) to lead feature development, increase functionality, drive conversions, optimize UX, measure results, and manage all website activity. She or he will oversee everything that happens on our website, from landing pages and forms to large-scale initiatives around optimization and architecture.
About you: you have a passion for all things web - UX, web analytics, CRO, development, and more - and are comfortable leading both technical and non-technical initiatives. You’re very organized, and can keep track of many projects and a wide range of stakeholders. You’re very comfortable with WordPress back- and front-end, and have experience making data-driven decisions about website features and elements, from design to process to development. Above all, you’re a team player willing to bring positive energy, an abundance of ideas, and a strong work ethic to every project and interaction.
This is a highly cross-functional role with significant responsibility, and offers a fantastic opportunity to drive results on an exciting, collaborative team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage all web initiatives and site enhancements including new designs, website functionality, A/B testing, architecture, and technical components of WordPress
- Own the relationship with our dev agency and web host; partner with them to improve performance and usability
- Contribute to UX, CRO, and other inbound improvements
- Monitor and analyze site performance (loading speed, traffic, conversions, navigation improvements, etc.), and work with relevant stakeholders to improve all of these
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver WordPress pages, templates, and content elements to support marketing content and campaigns
- Test website performance and functionality across browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Partner with marketing and design ensure brand and design consistency
- Provide guidance to marketing on all web-related initiatives
- Drive large-scale website improvements
- Very strong project management skills
- Experience with CMS and web publishing platforms
- Understanding of best practices for UX, SEO, and CRO
- Proven ability with analytics and data analysis
- Love of (or at least commitment to) metrics and tracking results
- Experience working with demand gen
- Previous ownership of a marketing website
- Hands-on experience driving conversion and web optimization
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!