Corporate Account Executive
Heap offers a smarter way to build digital products. With comprehensive data collection and structured processes, Heap helps Product Managers understand their users, make data-driven decisions, and craft delightful digital experiences. We enable customers like Twilio, Casper, WeWork to understand their millionth customer as well as they understand their first. Check out how we help our customers win!
We're looking to bring on sales hires to help us scale to $100M in ARR and beyond.
You'll be the most direct source of revenue growth at Heap. You'll empower every type of company, from Fortune 500 retailers to fast-growing mobile app start-ups. You'll be the main steward of Heap's brand to new customers.
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a quota-carrying rep at a SaaS company
- Experience running sales cycles in their entirety -- from cold outbound to close, and/or turning inbound leads into happy, paying customers
- Knowledge of the marketing tech or web analytics space would be a big feather in your cap
- Excited by uncertainty - As an early sales hire, you won’t be a cog in a well-oiled machine. Instead, you’ll help build our sales infrastructure and culture from the ground up.
- Comfortable talking to a variety of users - Heap plays a day-to-day role for a wide range of people: engineers, marketers, product managers, designers, data scientists, and CEOs. You’ll interface with some or all of these in an organization to close deals.
- A strong communicator - Analytics can get overwhelming. Can you empathize with our customers, zero in on their needs, and articulate how Heap satisfies those needs?
- A fast learner - To gain our customers' trust, you need to know Heap and the analytics market better than anyone else. After a sales call with you, our customers should feel invigorated and educated.
- Ruthless at prioritization and time management - You’ll be aggressive about prioritizing, qualifying, and devoting exactly as much time as needed to close deals.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!