- Work with Account Executives to be the main technical point of contact for our prospective customers.
- Build out reports and uncover insights proactively to help show value in the sales process.
- Travel onsite to work with customers in-person as needed.
- Complete security questionnaires and RFPs.
- Relay key customer feedback to the rest of the Heap team.
- 1-2 years of sales engineering experience
- Someone who learns quickly
- Ability and desire to travel for work
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!
View All Job OpeningsApply Today