Heap has experienced rapid growth in our customer base over the past couple of years, and a big part of this has been a very successful Account Executive team. We’re now looking to grow out our Account Executive team, and as an AE at Heap, you’ll primarily be a hunter with some inbound support. We’re looking for someone with a track record of not just overachieving quota, but also overachieving on pipeline generation. Heap offers all AEs a compelling uncapped compensation plan with accelerators.
Heap builds the product analytics tool to automatically capture customer interactions, make sense of them, and make them actionable for anyone. We enable customers like Twilio, Casper, WeWork to understand their millionth customer as well as they understood their first.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Have a hunter mentality. We have an outbound heavy culture, and while our AEs are supported by a strong BDR team, they continue to leverage their network and creatively knock down doors.
- Be a critical thinker. We aren’t looking for someone to come in and make 100 cold calls everyday. Grit is important, but we need to be strategic about how we spend our resources getting into the right deals.
- Be a continuous learner. The product analytics space and product management best practices are changing every day. We need someone who is self motivated to stay abreast of the latest and greatest.
- Be coachable. Our AEs are always open to feedback, applying their learnings, and continuously looking to improve their methodology.
30/60/90 Day Plan
- Within 30 days, you will:
- Learn the Heap product and market
- Understand sales process (working with SEs, Salesforce, MEDDPICC, MEP etc.)
- Ideal customer profile and a killer discovery call
- Within 60 days, you will:
- Build your account list and account plans
- Generate 6-10 meetings
- What closes deals at Heap!?
- Within 90 days, you will:
- Close your first deal!
- Go into your first quarter with strong pipeline
What we’re looking for:
- Experience selling technical, complex products (and if not, be excited about rolling up your sleeves to learn the product!)
- Track record of success in a quota carrying closing SaaS role
- Experience self-sourcing majority of pipeline
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!
View All Job OpeningsApply Today