Senior Executive Assistant
Heap’s mission is to power business decisions with truth. We’re building infrastructure to automatically capture customer interactions, make sense of them, and make them actionable for anyone. We want to enable everyone to understand their millionth customer as well as they understood their first.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work directly with our Chief Operating Officer (COO). More often than not, you will be the first point of contact for our COO. In addition to managing administrative duties with our COO, you will work with other C/VP level leaders within Heap on strategic initiatives that are key to the success of our go-to-market strategy.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Be detailed oriented: you will manage all aspects of the COO’s calendar, travel, appointments, etc.
- Prioritize effectively: the COO is involved in a variety of ongoing initiatives as we scale the Heap business. Knowing how and what to prioritize will be a key to success.
- Be proactive: keep the COO updated on any company priorities and updates happening, and making sure he is fully prepped for any meetings/appointments coming up.
- Handle confidential information: working alongside the COO, you will often be privy to information that has not yet been shared with the larger Heap team. You will maintain discretion on all confidential information.
- Support leadership: you will coordinate and work with the broader leadership team at Heap to coordinate team offsites, QBRs, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Experience supporting executives through periods of high growth
- Has led and managed the delivery of projects across multiple stakeholders
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels of leadership
- Experience with G Suite
- Strong organizational skills
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!
View All Job OpeningsApply Today