Mid-Market Account Executive
Heap is changing the game in user analytics and we have witnessed rapid growth in our customer base and go-to-market team. We are hiring successful and ambitious Account Executives who will fuel our continued growth. We are looking for a track record of consistent success with seven or more years of quota-carrying experience, having sold to mid-size to large enterprises and having achieved 6-figure deal outcomes.
As an Mid-Market Account Executive at Heap, you’ll primarily be a hunter but you will be supported with some inbound lead flow as well. We need you to be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption, leverage multiple use cases, captivate multiple personas in the buy cycle, and compress your deal cycles. You are passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders while staying focused on product adoption at end-user levels. You have experience with land-and-expand sales strategy, and have also achieved progressive promotions and increased responsibility in your career.
Heap will offer a compelling uncapped compensation plan with accelerators, and opportunity to own Named Accounts in a still-large territory, and a collaborative work environment that will want to aggressively leverage your knowledge and experience to the benefit of the entire sales organization.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, and other key stakeholders.
- Close deals in both net new accounts and existing accounts.
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers.
- Evangelize Heap's behavioral analytics platform.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of sales experience, with at least 1 year selling to mid-size companies
- Experience at an early stage company– you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- Prior success in analytics, cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive experience building customer relationships
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud and analytical technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts
- Knowledge & understanding of behavioral analytics and the competitive ecosystem
- Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies
View All Job OpeningsApply Today