Corporate Marketing Manager
Heap is seeking a passionate marketing leader to help us tell the Heap story to new audiences and key stakeholders. You will build and execute a comprehensive communication strategy that speaks to both technical and non-technical audiences as we continue to grow our network and iterate on our product.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work cross-functionally to translate technical concepts into engaging stories—for both awareness and lead generation efforts. You will craft communication strategy at a high level across our website, social channels, and in media and PR. You are that rare combination of someone who can execute details flawlessly, and also build and motivate a team of high-performing content creators.
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute the company's overall content strategy and narrative, ensuring alignment with our business goals and objectives.
- Manage and operationalize all thought leadership efforts across all of Heap’s channels, including our website, blog, and social accounts.
- Collaborate with demand gen, product marketing, marketing operations, and partner teams to drive content strategy, creation, performance, and measurement.
- Create and execute an editorial calendar — including writing and publishing case studies, blogs, and other marketing collateral.
- Manage SEO strategy and web optimization projects — including being the point of content for our SEO agency, design agency, and freelance writers.
- Manage a full-time videographer to produce high-quality videos for thought leadership, customer case studies, education, and recruitment.
- Build a high-performing, data-driven corporate marketing team — including a customer marketing, content marketing, and other brand-focused roles.
- Support executive visibility efforts for our management team, including identifying speaking engagements and collaborating to craft presentations, panels, and media opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with top-tier technology and business outlets/analysts, and communicate with them regularly.
- Build a community of engaged customers and prospects through Heap’s Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook accounts.
What you should have
- 4+ years experience delivering results in corporate marketing roles, with at least 1 years in a management function.
- A proven record of creating content and customer-facing resources, with the ability to digest and articulate complex concepts for mass consumption via engaging content.
- Experience working with media, particularly technology reporters/outlets.
- Acute attention to detail, and track record of success in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence broadly throughout an organization.
- Skill in successfully managing external agencies for maximum impact.
- A track record of creating and executing proactive PR campaigns that achieve measurable results
- Experience using Wordpress, Heap, Google Analytics, and Marketo desired.
- Bachelor's degree is required
View All Job OpeningsApply Today