Director of Sales Development
The Director of Sales Development will lead a team of Sales Developers and Sales Development Managers. This position's primary responsibility will be to provide continuous coaching and team leadership to ensure the quantity and quality of sales leads produced by the team. This person will also work closely with Marketing to ensure accurate reporting and efficient processes.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Deliver quality leads to the sales organization and ensure daily call activity and lead production expectations are met and exceeded.
- Conduct daily sales training and coaching to insure lead development staff is utilizing proper technique and processes.
- Showcase critical, evolutionary thinking related to lead nurturing / generation.
- Be team oriented and managerial style geared toward preparing lead generators for advancement.
- Follow up with field and inside personnel for leads generated.
- Ensure leads are adequately qualified to insure a high probability of a sale, ultimately measured on business closed as a result of leads generated.
- Inspire lead development staff to pursue Heap career advancement.
- Be responsible for the tracking and reporting of leads via Salesforce.com and any other applicable methods.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of Heap.
- Work closely with Marketing operations to ensure accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Coordinate with Finance and other managers to ensure teams’ full capacity.
- Understand and administer ROEs within the teams training on updates as needed.
- Communicate regularly with Sales Leadership to coordinate resources to align with pipeline leads.
View All Job OpeningsApply Today