Heap is looking to grow massively in the next few years, and as such, we’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help with the most important thing -- hiring. This person will work with our Talent Team and Hiring Managers to streamline our interview processes and create a seamless candidate experience.
What you'll do:
- Schedule high volume candidate interviews across multiple teams.
- Support the Talent Team with interviews across the United States and internationally.
- Maintain accuracy of information within our Application Tracking System, which includes moving candidates along the pipeline, keeping track of interview feedback, and upholding sensitive information.
- Provide a smooth end-to-end candidate experience from initial contact to final stages.
- Drive ad-hoc projects with a sense of accountability and sound judgment.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree, new grads are welcomed!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excitement to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong collaborative skills to work cross-functionally with other teams
- (Bonus) Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS) and GSuite
- (Bonus) Experience working in a startup environment
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!