- Manage our brand identity. Work with the entire team—and especially our marketing team and CMO—to enforce and evolve a consistent, unique identity, aesthetic, and voice: logo, typography, color, illustration style, web design, and more.
- Design our web presence. Ensure our identity and narrative shine on our website. Evolve existing templates and build new ones. Provide illustrations, icons, and copy.
- Provide marketing assets. From presentation templates to blog headers to brochures, provide new assets to make our story shine, and resources to help our marketing team produce materials on a self-serve basis. Coordinate external agency or contract resources to extend your reach.
- Extend the brand into the product. Produce illustrations and icons for use inside our web app.
- Strong visual design, brand/identity, and web design skills. A balance of creativity with pragmatism, awareness of trends with a desire to up-end them.
- A gift for narrative, both visual and prose.
- Ability to work with tight timelines and make appropriate trade-offs.
- Comfort working within an existing design/brand system, but also evolving it.
- Strong project-management skills: you’ll be juggling a lot of small projects at once, and coordinating external resources to help you with production.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and a willingness to take on tasks outside your comfort zone. We’re a startup, after all!
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- A sense of humor and a desire to learn.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
View All Job OpeningsApply Today