Senior Technical Recruiter
Heap is a massive technical undertaking. Each day, we process billions of data points and power analytics for some of the largest companies in the world. As such, developing a world-class team is one of the most important things we can do.
Building Heap requires exceptional technical talent, which in turn requires exceptional recruiting. You’ll work directly with our Eng, Product, and Design leadership to optimize our end-to-end recruiting process.
What you'll do:
- Be a recruiting expert. You will personally own and manage high leverage roles and close technical candidates of all levels. You'll be creative and analytical in building a system that attracts top candidates.
- Be data and process-driven. You will guide recruiting strategy and decisions with a data-driven approach. In order to do this, there needs to be data hygiene, which stems from having repeatable and scalable processes the recruiting team adheres to. You will also present recruiting data to internal stakeholders as needed.
- Think outside the box. The recruiting landscape is getting increasingly competitive. Generating innovative best in class recruiting solutions to improve existing recruiting processes and develop new systems to better candidate pipeline and candidate experience will help set Heap apart.
- Partnership-focused. Our hiring managers own their pipelines as much as the recruiting team. Creating a collaborative partnership with hiring managers and setting appropriate expectations will be critical to the recruiting team’s success.
- Be proactive. Be action-oriented and results-driven to overcome recruiting obstacles and establish standards and areas of responsibility for others.
What we're looking for:
- 6-8+ years of technical recruiting experience, in an agency and/or in-house
- Proven track record recruiting and sourcing candidates of all levels (early in career to VP level), and ability adjust hiring process and strategy accordingly
- Ability to strategically partner with and advise technical leaders throughout the recruiting process
- Understanding of what great process-driven recruiting looks like, and is able to apply data to inform recruiting strategy and decisions
- Familiarity with technology markets and competitive landscape (analytics and/or SaaS a plus)
- Ability to quickly learn a technical product and articulate its value proposition and story to candidates
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Prior experience building recruiting strategy around diversity is a plus
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!